lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

Want to watch birds in Táchira,-Venezuela?

Want to watch birds in Táchira,-Venezuela?  I’m loving and passionate about birds, I have 17 years observing and extensive experience as a guide. I currently reside in this area, so feel free to call me when you want to enjoy the options We  offer this beautiful state to ecotourism. Organize packages to places such as: road Queniquea, San José de Bolívar, National Park Juan Pablo Peñaloza "
(Páramo El  Battalion and  La Negra),  Páramo El Tama, Park Chorro El Indio Nacional, Rio Negro-Rio Frio a  Uribante Caparo,  Siberia, among others, at prices solidarity and of course, be your guide throughout  this wonderful tour, where there is plenty to see and know.
Contact me by: bcaroquintero@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario